Lisa's Gathering

Lisa's Gathering
Lisa's nephew Micheal, wife Nancy, sons Mathew and William invite you to remember Lisa. Bring your best memories and stories to share. Everyone is welcome please spread the word.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Pictures of Lisa Working


When Lisa was in the hospital she looked from Jennifer to myself and then said "you look the same".
I was thinking this picture was Jennifer, then I thought maybe Teresa, then i zoomed in and wondered if it was me. I think the legs are too long to me. Is it you Jennifer?

3 comments:

  1. I would not swear that it is me (Teresa?), but I know that it is Brunhilde's rock from John Conklin's Ring Cycle. The tree had costume changes for each season, I liked the snowy capes. And I like looking like you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Teresa, they worked together sculpting that piece.

    ReplyDelete